Old June 30th 04, 02:01 AM
William

(Len Over 21) wrote in message ...
In article ,
(Steve
Robeson K4CAP) writes:

Subject: Temper Fry, Was Able Baker Charlie
From:
(William)
Date: 6/22/2004 5:00 AM Central Standard Time

I like these new phonetic alphabets. I wonder if there's one for guys
with "real" military experience, but never who wore a uniform.

(N)itwit ZERO (I)maginary (M)ogandishu (D)x

So, geographically-challenged nursie, just WHERE is this
"Mogandishu?" [hint: it isn't in Somalia]

Is that one of those places where you had "hostile action?"

Or was that a location of MARS "amateur headquarters?"

Tell us all about the geography of nursieworld...

LHA / WMD

Sumtime I tell about Mombasa. It in suthern hemisfere. It anoder
place I go. No Yell Yell marine there. Nobody say fawslee "Woof,
Woof." Nice place. No carp there so werld gratest dxer not muddy da
waters make it hard to see udder fish.