Old June 30th 04, 08:08 AM
Dwight Stewart

"Bert Craig" wrote:

Dwight, you and I have had our
differences, but I'd hate to see Amateur
Radio lose you. Hope you'll reconsider.

It's been fun, but time to move on.

That said, how is the VX-7R? I am going
on vacation late July and have a few
friends that want to keep me company
during the drive. (Their QTH's are right
along my route.) So I am in the market for
another handheld since my Alinco DJ-V5TH
didn't seem to make the move to our new
QTH intact. hihi

They're about as close to new as one can perhaps get. I bought them
several months ago, but an injury shortly after that has kept me confined to
the house since. Because of that, these radios have sat in a drawer, taken
out only to be charged up about once every couple of months. Neither have
even been outside the front door (after all this time, they'll probably get
a sunburn the first time outdoors). And most of the accessories have never
even been used.

Stay safe and have a great summer.

Same for you, Bert

Dwight Stewart (W5NET)