Old June 30th 04, 05:23 PM
Steve Robeson K4CAP

Subject: Temper Fry, Was Able Baker Charlie
From: (Len Over 21)
Date: 6/29/2004 5:06 PM Central Standard Time

I happen to personally like fruitcake, all the candied stuff and the
nuts in that, tasty to me. I find the non-holiday human fruitcakes
with candied morse nuts to be indigestible. Ptui.

This from a "man" who has been posting in baby-babble all week.

Uh huh.

That's why the name "Leonard H. Anderson" carries no credibility with it.

Happy Fourth.

Maybe while you are watching the fire works, Your Scumminess, you can come
with with a new ADA story, and regale us with how your signal batallion was
responsible for saving Seoul from certain devastation.

Putz.

Steve, K4YZ