Old February 19th 04, 07:22 PM
Cecil Moore

Jim Kelley wrote:
Ya gotta be kidding, Cecil. Do you really not know that the arrow
simply indicates the direction of positive current flow?

You have been making fun of me for using such an arrow, Jim.
Now it appears that you have cracked open a reference book
and realize how wrong you were. This is what I have been saying
all along. The arrow indicates the direction of current flow
when I* cos(phase_angle) is positive. 1/2 cycle later, the
current is flowing in the opposite direction, i.e. I*cos(phase_
angle) is negative. That's what you have been disagreeing with
and ****ing and moaning about for about a week now. You said
direction of current flow and cos(phase_angle) were unrelated.
--
73, Cecil, W5DXP