Old July 4th 04, 08:59 PM
Mike Coslo

Mark wrote:
Yeah, I know, seems federal bureaucrats are always lazy and a
day late and a dollar short. They should have removed that
years ago.

"Nosey" wrote in message

Mark wrote:

You are mistaken. There is no law or FCC regulation against using
a CB amplifier. The FCC canceled that rule years ago. You are
free to use any power amp. you want, at home or in your vehicle.

Mark

If the FCC canceled that law years ago they need to update their website.
http://wireless.fcc.gov/services/per...ations/#linear

Okay Mark. I won't be calling anyone less than smart or anything. But
you can supply the citations where the FCC said it allows Linear RF
amplifiers in vehicles is legal, can't you?

- Mike KB3EIA -