Old July 5th 04, 11:36 AM
Steve Robeson K4CAP

Subject: WIRING question ?
From: "Mark"
Date: 7/4/2004 1:59 PM Central Standard Time

And because you memorize 25 questions out of a book, then go back
and spew them out on a so called "test" that your ham buddies "give"
you, is that suppose to make you "intelligent" oh Mr Foot-In-Mouth
ham??????????

ROTFLMAO!

Laugh all you want, Your Putziness...

I didn't have to "memorize" any questions...I actually learned the stuff.
And even if I had WANTED to be a twit and "memorize" the questions, such
verbatim "Q&A" texts weren't available when I passed my Extra.

Furthermoe, if you care to research Google on my position on the present
testing system, I am staunchly in favor of closing the question pools and
making it illegal to publish the questions AND answers to ANY test of ANY
federal licensure.

Choke on your own stupidity, Scumbag. Considering the past post, it won't
take you long.

Steve, K4YZ