Old July 7th 04, 02:40 AM
Mike Coslo

Steve Robeson K4CAP wrote:

Subject: FA: Last Day! - Yaesu VX-7R Handheld & Accessories
From: Mike Coslo
Date: 7/6/2004 8:42 AM Central Standard Time

I think it's too bad that Dwight is getting out of Ham radio.

Is he REALLY...?!?!

I know this will be a dead and forgotten subject by then, but his current
license expires in 2008. I bet he renews it.

Furthermore, if he's REALLY trying to make a statement, let's keep an eye
on QRZ. I say if he has a "point" to make, he writes "CANCEL" across the front
of it and sends it back to Gettysburg.

I say he DOESN'T do THAT.

You won't get me to bet wit' ya!

That's the nice thing about an Amateur Radio license...even if it doesn't
fit your needs or interests "for now", you can keep it in your pocket and you
have it if you need/want it.

True. I got a inactive ham re-interested in HF over field day. He
hadn't done anything for years. But PSK31 got his attention. He won't
let it lapse now.

Some grandstand play about "I'm getting out of Ham Radio" is just
that...grandstanding. I wonder what the REAL underlying reason is...

Maybe cause we're all mean? ;^)

- Mike KB3EIA -