Old July 7th 04, 07:02 AM
Brian Kelly

(William) wrote in message . com...
(Brian Kelly) wrote in message . com...
"Dwight Stewart" wrote in message link.net...
"Steve Robeson, K4CAP" wrote:

Living proof that W. C. Fields was right...
("...there's a sucker born every minute...")

Guess the idiots bidding on this haven't
priced NEW one's...

GigaParts has them for almost $125/less.

In addition to the many accessories clearly described on the auction page,
some items were not listed. This bidder contacted me early in the auction to
tell me he wanted both Yaesu radios. As such, as an extra incentive, I
offered him several additional items (software, computer cables, and cloning
cables). I also notified each bidder of an included MFJ antenna not listed
on the auction page. The total new purchase price of all items included with
this one auction is in excess of $600. Between the two auctions, this bidder
saved several hundred dollars over new prices.

When it's all said and done the best piece of goofy nonsense is that
you're (allegedly) dumping your entire ham station (two HTs, matched
pair, his and her's last I heard) and are quitting ham radio.

and a TS-430.

"Upgrades" are where we find 'em around here . . .

Thump that chest!

'BYE and don't let the door . . .

Reduced to quoting Larry tRoll.

That one was around before you were.

Actually I'm glad you popped up Putzlet, I've been meaning to ask you
a question: How many contacts did you make on Field Day?

w3rv

bb

w3rv