Old July 8th 04, 06:53 AM
D. Stussy

On Mon, 5 Jul 2004, Nathan C Young wrote:
If I have a commercial license and work in broadcasting, would
I still be allowed to attend a ham radio club meeting? Would I be
accepted as a fellow radio brother?

It will depend on the club and their bylaws.

In the clubs I belong to, one must either possess a valid amateur radio license
or, for one of them, be an immediate family member of a licensee (usually a
spouse or child) who is himself a member, in order to be a MEMBER of the club.
Unlicensed guests of all sorts are welcome to attend meetings and such for the
purpose of deciding if they want to get a license.