Old July 8th 04, 06:03 PM
Brian Kelly

(Len Over 21) wrote in message ...
In article ,
(William) writes:

Mike Coslo wrote in message
Steve Robeson K4CAP wrote:

Some grandstand play about "I'm getting out of Ham Radio" is just
that...grandstanding. I wonder what the REAL underlying reason is...

Maybe cause we're all mean? ;^)

- Mike KB3EIA -

I wouldn't read more into his post than he wrote. The conspiracy
theorists probably think he had a "REAL underlying reason" to get into
the service as well. Pffft.

Output from the Yell Yell is typical of the kind of responses by
the jaded regulars in here, most of whom see some kind of
need to yell and yell. Yell Yell made it a CONSPIRACY!

Dwight wanted to sell some ham equipment. All he got in here
from most (possible exception of Mike Coslo) was a lot of
personal trashing commentary. Dumb. Doesn't reflect good on
"the service." :-(

If this was "the service" you wouldn't anywhere in sight. Fortunately
for ham radio this not "the service".

Putz.

I hope that Stewart gets some good prices on his used gear.