Old July 8th 04, 10:23 PM
Steve Robeson K4CAP

Subject: FA: Last Day! - Yaesu VX-7R Handheld & Accessories
From: "Dwight Stewart"
Date: 7/8/2004 12:53 PM Central Standard Time

"Steve Robeson K4CAP" wrote:

But people who make a point of
announcing thier departure are seeking
attention for some reason. (snip)

I didn't make a point of "announcing" my departure, Steve.

Sure you did. It's right here.

It was simply
mentioned in the messages about the auctions to explain the reason for the
sale of those items. When people see a lot of similar items being sold by an
individual, why is often the first question asked.

And why would it be anyone's business? Just say "no longer need this item
for my current activities".

(eg: people who swallow a "handful" of
"pills" then call 9-1-1 to announce what
they have done...)

Well, since I swallowed "all" the "pills" (all my ham equipment is gone),
it's a little late to call 911 or anyone else.

I am sure the guy who bit over $400+ dollars for used equipment that he
could have gotten new for less is wondering what pills HE can swallow.

And, with that, I have really got to go.

Step lively.

Take care.

Always.

Steve, K4YZ