Old February 19th 04, 10:45 PM
Jim Kelley

Cecil Moore wrote:

You have argued loud
and long that current phase has nothing to do with current direction.

If that's what you think, then you misunderstood.

Tom's and Roy's own measurements proved that the measured current at
the bottom of the coil is greater than the measured current at the top
of the coil.

I note you using the term AT now. Very good. I agree with it. I also
note that you no longer say the current into the bottom of the coil is
greater than the current our of the top of the coil. That is what I
objected to at the beginning of this mess.

Those currents are not standing still.

Never said current stands still, Cecil. You're the only one whose said
anything about that. What I've said is that alternating current isn't
unidirectional.

They are flowing
in and out of the coil and have been proven not to be equal by actual
measurements.

Exactly what I've been saying - repeatedly, all along. I'm glad you
finally agree.

73, Jim AC6XG