Old July 14th 04, 12:35 AM
Len Over 21

In article ,
(William) writes:

(Len Over 21) wrote in message
In article ,

(Steve the Stalker) writes:

I've been in Mojave, up to Bishop and down in Imperial County and was
never out of earshot of an NOAA weather station...and THAT was in the late

80's
and early 90's. I used to sit in the Marine Expeditionary Airfield

shelters
with my HT and copy NOAA.

During one of those famous, heroic "seven hostile actions?!?"

"Just say NOAA..." :-)

LHA / WMD

NOAH!

"I've been through the desert on a horse with no name, (with my shack
on my hip) It felt good to be encoded with S.A.M.E."

It got hostile when someone made fun of his shack on his hip and asked
him if he was a real ham. He said, "NOAA IS Amateur Radio!" and
everyone laughed at him. Again.

:-)

Interesting that The Stalker has mentioned 3 warehousing areas of the
USMC in California, all of them rather well inland. Now Kellie, the
Katapult
King has, along with the Stalker, accused us of doing "clerk" duties while
in the military. Those two important heroes of the U.S. military seem to
have no information about military duties other than clerking!

Sunnuvagun! :-)

Nancy says "Hello...and just say NOAA..."

LHA / WMD