Old July 16th 04, 02:41 AM
Len Over 21

In article , (Stevie
Stalker, Hamme Raddio Ethnic Cleanser with his Fleet Kit) writes:

Subject: FCC Morse testing at 16 and 20 WPM
From:
(Geoffrey S. Mendelson)
Date: 7/15/2004 10:16 AM Central Standard Time
In article , Len Over 21

wrote:

AMATEUR radio long ago CEASED to be a "pool of experienced morse
operators" for any national need. The nation does NOT need morse
operators, haven't for a long time.

That's an intresting point. 9/11 showed the need still exists for
experienced radio operators who can communicate under pressure.
Morde code is no longer necessary, but a clear voice, understanding
a phonetic alphabet, etc is.

Geoffrey, you'll notice Lennie interjected "morse" operators, although he
does take great liberties with trying to discredit Amatueur Radio at any
opportunity.

Poor Stalker, still deep in delusional psychosis thinking that all who
disagree with Him are "discrediting amateur radio" (not "amatueur"
radio, hi hi).

No other radio service in the USA uses morse code for ANY
emergency communications, nor do they do that for primary
radio communications purposes. No Public Safety Radio group
needs any morse qualifications to do their work.

Additionally he was in error that stating that "Amateur radio long ago
ceased to be a "pool of experienced morse operators" for any national need."

No "error." REALITY.

Stevie Stalker LIES again, but doesn't understand he does. Tsk.

He confuses his fantasy with reality. Bad scene. He need mental
help.

Indeed Amateur Radio is the ONLY pool of Morse capable radio operators
remaining, the very small contingent of military and SIGINT operators not
withstanding.

VERY small. The Military Intelligence Center at Fort Huachuca
trains signal intercept operators. A few of the MOSs in that school
learn International Morse Code from computer programs. Those same
trainees also learn to operate a variety of recorders to record those
intercepts for later analysis. Just one small facet of MI training.

On-off keying morse code is falling in the rest of the world. Eventually
even they (the U.S. military) will drop that training. They have the
recorders and the recorded intercepts if some idiot foreign force wants
to use morse...and thus be open to signals attack by just about
anyone.

And as much as being able to pull "the weak ones" out is a plus, ACCURACY
is more important...That's why contests ding you if you miscopy an exchange.
Those skills are collateral benefits to emergency communications...Lennie's
uninformed opinion and ranting to the contrary.

Poor delusional Stalker, still mixing up his hate-filled dystemper of a
fantasyland continuum with reality. Tsk. He needs mental help.

If what Lennie is is being "pro", then I dare say we should take some
EXTRA pride in NOT being "pro" ! ! ! !

More delusional Stalker fantasyland hate.

There are NO Public Safety Radio Services now using morse code
in any form for public safety communications. None.

Len Anderson has absolutely ZERO experience in emergency communications,
save for what he cuts-and-pastes about CA's ACS system and MARS.

Untrue, but trying to convince a delusional psychotic with a gigantic
hate complex living in his fantasyland is a non-starter.

Poor Stalker needs mental therapy.

No experience
as an Amateur operator, none in any capacity with any civil or federal

program.

Untrue. But Stalker will insist that I have none until the last psychotic
delusion is ripped from his hate-filled little mind...

He is not a licensed Amateur, nor is he in any other program affilitated with
emergency communications, MARS included.

"Sorry, Hans, MARS IS amateur radio!" Hi hi ho ho.

Department of Defense Directive 4650.2, effective November 2003
says otherwise.

Amateur licensee Stalker says MARS is amateur radio.

Just who is the LIE spreader there?

Hint. It isn't DoD. :-)

I never thought I'd say that about myself, but unfortuntely it is true.
I've tried to get my speed back up to something reasonable and expect
that it would take an hour a day for at least a month.

In regards to emergency uses, Geoffrey, it's irrelevent. It's nice to
have, especially for health and welfare trafficing, but otherwise not
necessary.

RED ALERT! ALL HANDS TO BATTLE STATIONS!

REALITY BROKE OUT! :-)

People who work 9-5 5 days a week may actually be able to do it. I don't
(more like noon (or eariler) to 3am).

Sure you can! Just one or two QSO's a day will get your speed up in no
time, regadless of when you work! I work 7P to 7A three to five days a week,
and I am able to KEEP my speed above 20WPM with little effort.

There ya go, Stalker. You just keep on beepin...and imagining
yourself a big fat Hero of the Homeland for beeping fast.

So long, Reality again. Hello fantasy! :-)

LHA / WMD