Old July 16th 04, 10:56 AM
Steve Robeson K4CAP

Subject: FCC Morse testing at 16 and 20 WPM
From: (Len Over 21)
Date: 7/15/2004 8:41 PM Central Standard Time
In article ,

(Stevie
Stalker, Ethnic Cleanser of Olde Tyme Hamme Raddio) writes:

A nickle says Lennie the Lame found yet another anonymous server to

hide
behind.

If not, it's someone he's slept with.

Poor Stalker making LIES again. Tsk, tsk.

Not a lie, Lennie...A bet.

Poor boy just doesn't know when to quit with that terrible hate
psychosis. Can't realize that his fantastic thoughts just aren't
liked by others. That's how it is with the mentally disturbed...

There's no "hate psychosis" here.

(A bit of impatience wating on your credentials in mental health
disciplines, however...you continue to make "diagnosis" without a license to
practice medicine OR psychiatry...)

No problem here on walking or leg useage, working fine. No
"lameness." However, poor Stalker must have stepped in
something long ago...probably his first set of LIES in here.

You have the ultimate lameness, Lennie.

You have a hole the size of Lake Erie in your character. That's
documented. If you put as much time into fixing it as you did night school,
you might actaully be a man someday.

No need to hide identities here. I'm still at the same address
as given in those Ham Radio magazine articles. You can also
send e-mail to the following very valid e-address:

I have no doubt you're at the same address.

I am sure your IEEE address is valid.

I am also sure that a number of "anonymous" posts that pop in here from
time to time are your doing, and that it is merely your "force multiplier".
You cannot garner any real "support" from people willing to put thier real
names to thier posts, so you make them up.

(Of course there's Vipul Shah, whose identity had to be drawn out, and
there's Brian Burke, whose own "honesty" and current use of a nomme-de-guerre
induces it's own confusion...these guys are who you want "rooting" for

I'd expect nothing less from you. You've set your own standard, as low as
it is. Please don't whine and snivvel when it's fed back to you, Lennie.
You're a victim of your own misconduct.

Steve, K4YZ