Old July 16th 04, 11:42 AM
Steve Robeson K4CAP

Subject: FCC Morse testing at 16 and 20 WPM
From: (Len Over 21)
Date: 7/15/2004 8:41 PM Central Standard Time
In article ,

(Steve
Robeson K4CAP) writes:

From:
PAMNO (N2EY)
Date: 7/15/2004 11:44 AM Central Standard Time
In article ,

(Len Over 21) writes:

Nonsense for the new millennium.

That's what you're giving us, Len!

Of course it is.

Without any practical experience in Amatuer Radio, how could he render

an
INFORMED opinon on ANYthing having to do with Amateur Radio...???

Riiiiiiight, Stalker. How can ANYONE possibly know anything
about anything without being federally licensed in it?

I didn't say "licensed", Lennie...I said "experienced".

Gosh, in your psychotic fantasyland, amateur radio must be a
classified, sensitive, deep dark secret, revealed only to those "eyes
only" folks who have been background-checked, right?

NOBODY unlicense can possibly know anything at all!

Sure they can...if they ahve some sort of practical experience in it...

You are neither licensed OR experienced. Not in AMATEUR RADIO.

Len, what are "morsemen"?

Anything and everything he's not.

I'm a retired electronics engineer with a good retirement income.

You are an ALLEGED electronics engineer.

Some in a position to know your "professional" services directly quantify
your skills as "mediocre, at best..."

That means a professional. Sunnuvagun!

Sure...In the strictest dictionary definition of it.

I measure "professionalism" by the opinions of one's peers.

You collected a wage. Invested it wisely. Good for you.

But you did NOTHING to contibute to "radio".

Stalker Stevie a pro? Stalker have a pro kit?

Stalker do good yell-yell-murine imitation. Did "seven hostile
actions." Never explained that. Might have been done in hum
raddio "actions?"

Stalker did "combat trianing" in Barstow, CA, murine warehouse
and supply depot? Tough duty. Very hostile. Action?

Sorry, Lennie.

Where did you get "Barstow" from? Barstow and 29Palms are NOT the same
facility.

The propaganda is coming from the Loser on Lanark.

Poor delusional, hate-filled psychotic now wants to go geographic.

Tsk.

10048 Lanark Street, Sun Valley, CA. Nice neighborhood.
Upscale. Mortgage got paid off fully years ago. Adjoining
walled community of 44 homes, one going for $860,000.

Adjoining...But not IN...

I am sure it is yet one more example of you being on the outside looking
in as I am sure you have spent your whole life being "just this side" of where
you THINK you belong.

I am sure you belong IN a "walled community", but I am sure not the one
you think you belong in.

And as for that $860K, it gets you a subdivision-sized lot in an HOA
controlled enviroment. It gets you a chance to pay taxes in one of the highest
taxed states of the Union, along with the highest crime per-capita and

Look it up on MapQuest.

Know how? [no license required to use MapQuest...]

Do some looking of your own...But use Coldwell Banker or Century21...See
what that same money will get you outside of Kalifornication.

My bet's on the nonsense. That's all he's produced here.

Sorry, can't venture into your psychotic fantasyland. Too weird
in there. It isn't reality. It is the Twilight Zone pesonified.

You've already BEEN in a "psychotic fantasyland".

It's called your mind, Lennie.

You can't/won't tell the truth and don't live up to your own rhetoric.
For YEARS now.

Try a different mix of pilfered drugs from the "ER" medicine room
next time.

And now accusations of theft in order to make yor position even more
untenable than it was.

Ahhhh, Lennie...What would your $860K gated community neighbors think of
you if they could see all of your online misdeeds and misrepresentations...?!?!

Steve, K4YZ