Old July 16th 04, 07:44 PM
William

(Len Over 21) wrote in message ...
In article ,
(William) writes:

(Len Over 21) wrote in message

It's all that "combat training" he got in Barstow. :-)

Yep, they're release a new training video from Barstow.

"How to Stencil Foot Lockers."

Featuring Dill Sargeant yelling orders at other clerk types.

I'll bet the flat brim of the campaign hat was absolutely
horizontal all the time.

Yes, yes. He have bubble level instaw under brim of hat. One in
Front, one on Left. He eyes keep darting from one to other so he keep
hat wevel. Give other people appearance he have shifty eye, not be
trusted.

How wight they are.

Did the Dill Instructor have that little baton? You know, the
one they use to "whip recruits into shape?"

He have little baton and eye monacle like that Col. Klink.

You know, moving all those olive drab boxes around while wearing
spit-shined boots and sharply-creased fatigues.

You otta see him yell when a little stencil drift got on those boots.

Demerits! Push-ups!

I'll bet THAT wasn't in the combat training video!

Noooo. Noooo. Only see dat in outakes.

That little Barstow station is a far distance from a REAL combat
training area, Fort Irwin, the Desert Warfare Center.

Now, now, now. You might injure his self-esteam.

Yell Yell got enuf steam for one of Rev. Jim's loco motives.

Chooo Chooo!

Barstow is HOT. Thermal, not action. He might have gotten
sunstroke in addition to post-traumatic stress disorder.

Hot under the collar from all that yelling. Probably went into shock.
Still in shock just don't know when to quit.

Puff-puff, plop-plop, oh, what a relief it is...YellYellkaseltzer!

I no who we market that medicine to.