Old July 16th 04, 11:02 PM
Len Over 21

In article , (Steve
Robeson K4CAP) writes:

Subject: FCC Morse testing at 16 and 20 WPM
From:
(Len Over 21)
Date: 7/15/2004 8:41 PM Central Standard Time
In article ,

(Steve
Robeson K4CAP) writes:

From:
PAMNO (N2EY)
Date: 7/15/2004 11:44 AM Central Standard Time
In article ,

(Len Over 21) writes:

Nonsense for the new millennium.

That's what you're giving us, Len!

Of course it is.

Without any practical experience in Amatuer Radio, how could he render

an
INFORMED opinon on ANYthing having to do with Amateur Radio...???

Riiiiiiight, Stalker. How can ANYONE possibly know anything
about anything without being federally licensed in it?

I didn't say "licensed", Lennie...I said "experienced".

Gosh, in your psychotic fantasyland, amateur radio must be a
classified, sensitive, deep dark secret, revealed only to those "eyes
only" folks who have been background-checked, right?

NOBODY unlicense can possibly know anything at all!

Sure they can...if they ahve some sort of practical experience in it...

Illogical. To have "practical experience" in amateur radio
REQUIRES an amateur license. Those without that magick license
"cannot have any practical experience in it." [Stalker stated that]

Bottom line is that Stalker doesn't know what the hell he is talking
about.

U.S. amateur radio is open for observation to anyone...on the air,
in print, in person to the public.

Stalker is trying vainly to prove that those without licenses cannot
know anything at all about radio. That's absolutely false, a LIE of
bright magnitude, but he can't stop. Tsk.

You are neither licensed OR experienced. Not in AMATEUR RADIO.

Len, what are "morsemen"?

Anything and everything he's not.

I'm a retired electronics engineer with a good retirement income.

You are an ALLEGED electronics engineer.

Sigh. Poor nursie can't help herself with all the insults. :-)

Riiiiiight...I have alleged resumes, alleged history in the alleged
industry, an alleged patent, alleged schooling with alleged skin from
an alleged sheep, know alleged hams who have alleged ham licenses
longer than nursie has allegedly lived. Not only that, the alleged IRS
and alleged tax board and alleged government agencies all allegedly
believe I allegedly did all that. The alleged bank keeps track of all
the alleged income I allegedly made, taking in the alleged social
security check allegely electornically.

Not only that, I was once a long-time member of Joe Sheppard's
The Ledge BBS!

Some in a position to know your "professional" services directly quantify
your skills as "mediocre, at best..."

A LIE, nursie. Bald-faced, out and out LIE.

You don't know squat about the electronics industry or military
electronics or civilian electronics other than reading about ham
radio in QST. YOU DON'T KNOW.

Now YOU produce those NAMES of the "some" you ALLEGE
"know."

You can't because they DON'T EXIST. They are a fermentation of
your hate-filled obsessional, delusional psychosis in here.

Get some mental therapy. From a real shrink.

It will help everyone, even yourself.

Pbththththth.

LHA / WMD