Old July 17th 04, 07:34 PM
King Zulu

"Lloyd" wrote in message
Ralph Nader? Sure! A wacko from the far looney left.
The only thing Nader is good for is attracting all the far left loonies
who would vote for Democraps, if Nader was not on the ballot.
The Democraps are pulling every dirty trick there is to keep
Nader off the ballot.

Not that it's any of your business, Lloyd, but I have been a registered
Republican as long as I was qualified to register - and that has been a
long, long time. But when it come to this BPL junk, it's a case of big money
vs. logical technological decisions - and both the Democrats and Republicans
are subject to the big money payoffs. So, either party can take a shot at
fixing our economy and our international problems, but if Nader would take a
position against the power-industry-sponsored PAC bribes and their special
interest BPL agenda - he can have my vote. And I would hope (with an
anti-BPL position) Nader would also receive a lot of other votes from
concerned radio amateurs and communications people who care about the use
and abuse of the radio spectrum we all share. Nader won't win, but if the
votes he gets are enough to swing the election to either of the two major
parties, maybe - just maybe- the concerns of the almost half-million US
radio amateurs won't be ignored by both major parties, and some rational
appointments (technical, not all political) to the FCC Commission will
result. Just a dream, I know. But as long as our political leadership is
determined by who gets the biggest PAC bribes for their re-election, it
really doesn't matter which party has control.

ak