Old July 18th 04, 12:00 AM
Len Over 21

In article , (Steve
Stalker, Paranoid Ethnic Cleanser Exxtra) writes:

Subject: FCC Morse testing at 16 and 20 WPM
From:
(Len Over 21)
Date: 7/16/2004 5:02 PM Central Standard Time

Poor obsessed, delusional nursie. Can't imagine that anyone
else doesn't like the Stalking Mighty Macho Morseman. Thinks
all who say negative to nursie are all pseudonyms of me.

They usually ARE you, Lennie.

LIE, nursie. You LIE.

PROVE all those "others" are really "me."

I don't need any pseudonyms.

Others, real-others, may need them. Their choice.

Poor nursie. Real others who won't agree with him...

Nursie can't hack that. Thinks they are all "me." Paranoia!

All a Big Conspiracy To Get Steve da Stalker!

LHA / WMD