Old July 18th 04, 12:00 AM
Len Over 21

In article ,
(William) writes:

(Len Over 21) wrote in message
In article ,

(Steve
Robeson K4CAP) writes:

Subject: FCC Morse testing at 16 and 20 WPM
From:
(Len Over 21)
Date: 7/15/2004 8:41 PM Central Standard Time
In article ,

(Stevie
Stalker, Ethnic Cleanser of Olde Tyme Hamme Raddio) writes:

A nickle says Lennie the Lame found yet another anonymous server to

hide
behind.

If not, it's someone he's slept with.

Poor Stalker making LIES again. Tsk, tsk.

Not a lie, Lennie...A bet.

With whom? One of your other personalities?

Poor obsessed, delusional nursie. Can't imagine that anyone
else doesn't like the Stalking Mighty Macho Morseman. Thinks
all who say negative to nursie are all pseudonyms of me.

That's nutso-ville. Aberrant delusional psychosis. Whacko-land.

Yep. He have Big Drama in head.

Poor nursie must think we are Ebert & Roeper who just gave him
two "thumbs down" early Sunday evening on national TV. :-)

Poor nursie would snit iffen he ever discovered there's NO Internet
out there...his computer is making all this up!!! :-)

Beep, beep.

LHA / WMD

dit, dit.

dah dah.

That T is crossed and your I is dotted. :-)

LHA / WMD