Old August 6th 04, 06:02 AM
Brian Kelly

(William) wrote in message . com...
wrote in message ...
Mike Coslo wrote:

Heh! Some "good ol' days"!

What happened if there wasn't a FCC office within (fill in the mileage
depending on what year and phase of the moon) miles, and there was no
other amateur proctor within the same. I have to imagine that there were
some places out west that were plenty remote from both.

- Mike KB3EIA -

You were SOL.

Jim, I was called a liar when I said that you almost had to know a ham
to become a ham. Nice bunch of people here.

Yo Putzlet: I have a sister in Dublin who doesn't quite "share" your
"vision" of your neighborhood. You *need* to meet her.

73, bb

Whatzat? The acronym for Bulbous Billy the radioless/antennaless one?

w3rv