Old August 7th 04, 01:55 PM
Steve Robeson K4CAP

Subject: FCC Office Testing History
From: PAMNO (N2EY)
Date: 8/6/2004 8:59 PM Central Standard Time
In article ,

(Steve
Robeson K4CAP) writes:

Of course he should have specified WHICH woman....Probably Hilliary.
THAT I would believe.

So if the question had been more specific, you'd have believed him?

Not likely.

The list was so long to choose from.

The "read my lips" utterenace was not, in my opinion, a lie, but a bad
decision. Never say never in politics. He got boxed into a political corner
and up the taxes went.

As for the "I am not a crook"...Well, he got caught. I don't think the
price HE was force to pay wqas warranted. Richard Nixon DID get us out of Viet
Nam and opened the China wall, among other political milestones. Had it not
been for a bad political mistake on his part, he would have been enshrined as
one of America's greatest presidents.

Clinton, in my not-so-humble opinon, was (is) one of the singularly most
immoral and incompetent presidents we've ever had. His "credit" was that he
could surround himself with people more able than he who could do the spin
control. Any adult male that can't enjoy some recreational intimacy and keep
it quiet is a fool!

73

Steve, K4YZ