Old August 10th 04, 04:49 PM
Dave Heil

Len Over 21 wrote:

In article , (Steve
Robeson K4CAP) writes:

Subject: =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Amateur_Radio_NewslineT_Report_1407_=AD_Jul?=
From:
(William)
Date: 8/8/2004 11:24 AM Central Standard Time
Dave Heil wrote in message

Now Len wrote that about me. I don't RULE or even rule over ham radio
and the portion about showing interest in radio by getting a ham license
is an oft-repeated fabrication. It comes back again and again, even
after Len has been corrected. Len declared an interest in amateur radio
which stretches back several decades. Not "radio" but "amateur radio".
He has failed to act upon that interest ever. Tell your pal that it is
Foreign Service, not "foreign service".

Dave, oh humorless one, it is satire. Len is making a comedy of your
situation.

What siutation?

You inability to concentrate on message SUBJECTS and inability
to cease with personal insults.

So, he is to do as you say and not as you do?

I dare say Dave Heil is in far better "sitaution" than Lennie. He's well
known, respected, and he does what he says he's going to do.

What has DavidoftheForeignService DONE?

You know everything. Why not research it and get back to us with a full
report.

Other than get a
retirement check from the U.S. government? [aka "the fleecing
of America" as NBC news puts it]

Is your pension part of the fleecing of America (as NBC News puts it)?

DavidoftheForeignService doesn't design or make microphones.
That's another Heil.

What do you know of him? What do you know of my relationship with him?

Nursie hasn't spent a working career in engineering. I have since
1960...nearly all of that time in design engineering.

And that is supposed to impress us how?

What has nursie DONE in radio that is even close? Shout, holler,
rant, rave, and do the Yell-Yell at anyone disagreeing with his
self-righteous, biased viewpoints? Nursie be mighty loud in THAT.

All Steve has to do is get on the air and make one contact using his
station. In that one action, he'll have done more in amateur radio than
you've ever achieved.

Dave K8MN