Old August 11th 04, 12:34 PM
Quitefine

In article ,
(Len Over 21) writes:

Poor baby. Unable to understand that your behavior in here is NOT
acceptible?

Acceptable to whom?

That's one of the key syndromes of sociopathy. Not
acceptible in social communications.

We find your behaviour here to be unacceptable too.

So far, you managed to write direct insults to both myself and Brian.

So far, you have written direct insults to almost everyone
who posts in this newsgroup. You sometimes claim they
are "humour" but they are not funny.

You've charged Brian with pederasty and homosexuality.

Where?

Perhaps it was meant to be humourous.

You've
insulted his wife and family. You've insulted myself and my wife,
alleged that I've had no education and that my wife got her two
Masters not from the University of Illinois but from some mythical
correspondence school.

You've done that to others - and much more.
What goes around comes around. You can
dish it out but cannot take it.

You've insulted my service record and pride
in military service (despite being given the proper title and MOS) and
made non-detailed allegations of work conduct from unspecified
persons.

You've done the same thing, to people with and without
military and government service.

In addition, you have insulted other people's education,
gender, ethnic background, geographic location,
amateur radio license class, age, religion, ARRL
membership, Morse Code skills, and various
other attributes. Even when they have not insulted
you at all.

In other words, you've not only insulted both Brian and
myself but you've gone off the deep end into LYING behavior.

It is said that imitation is the sincerest form of
flattery. You have led the way into those areas,
yet you are angered when someone flatters you
for setting the example.

We think you should examine your own behaviour.
It contains everything you find unacceptable in others.

The same goes for Mr. Burke.

This newsgroup isn't some amusement park shooting gallery where you
can plink off nasties to your heart's content.

That is a very good description of your behaviour here.
Why is such behaviour acceptable for you and Mr. Burke
but not for others?

It is filled with folks who
really want to discuss issues

You do not appear to be one of those people

and some of those folks CAN shoot back
when personally insulted!

Then why do you personally insult people who try to
discuss issues? Even when someone does not
insult you, your replies are full of insults.

Why is that?

Most of us have far more "ammunition" than
you've ever acquired.

Then why not discuss the issues? Without
the insults? People have tried to do that
with you, but after a few postings you
resort to various insults and untruths rather
than civil discussion. You attack the person
rather than the message.

We wonder at your real purpose here.