Old August 12th 04, 10:51 PM
Dave Heil

Len Over 21 wrote:

In article , (Steve
Robeson K4CAP) writes:

Subject: FCC Office Testing History
From: Mike Coslo

Date: 8/9/2004 6:37 PM Central Standard Time
Len Over 21 wrote:
In article , Mike Coslo

Don't mistake good manners for weakness.

BAM! Hammer hit's nail directly on head.

What hammer? What nail?

As I've suspected, you have no idea of the things going on around you.

I don't "demand" anything, nursie.

No? So all you do is see any comment by anyone opposed to your
outsider's view of amateur radio as a demand or an order?

Certainly not the marching in
ranks to the beat of morse under the Newington flag like the
proud noble amateurs did in the 1930s...

Don't worry about it, old timer. You aren't part of the ranks. Let me
know if you dig up any photos or 16mm movies of radio amateurs marching
under that Newington flag.

I see myself as just trying to get rid of the morse code test for U.S.
amateur radio licensing. :-)

I see myself using an American dictionary and spelling without so
many U letters...such as in "savriour."

Go for it, "Atila" (your spelling). How's your little "synchophant"
(your spelling), "William" (his spelling of 'Brian')?

I see myself in the mirror every time I look into one.

How do you live with that pain?

I couldn't? Sorry, but I DID get professionally published...for money!

Do those who are professionally published for no money operate under
some sort of barter system?

The problem is he came into the Amateur Radio arena with the same "You'd
darned well better listen to me because I know better than you" attitude and
now he wonders why no one (save the lame, lazy and easily impressionable)
want anything to do with him or his opinions.

Nursie be gone, outasight, cracked-up, bonkers, nuts.

I'm guessing that most who read Steve's statement found it accurate.

Dave K8MN