Old February 21st 04, 06:41 AM
'Doc

Art,
Pssst! As I've explained to you at least six times before,
"Doc" is a nick name. It has nothing at all to do with any
degree, or profession. I'm sorry you can't understand that.
I have never referred to my self as a doctor of anything. You
have referred to me as 'Doctor' several times, and each time
I've tried to correct that misimpression. Add this time to that
list.
My thoughts are fairly conventional, but there are a few
independent ones that sneak in every once in a while. All in
all,
I'm boringly average. I'm comfortable with that, not sure I'd
even want to change it, too lazy I think.
I'm also fairly experienced in recognizing B.S. when I hear
it (used to be a government employee, you know).
'Doc
(Not to be confused with 'Doctor')