Old August 16th 04, 05:15 PM
Dee D. Flint

"William" wrote in message
om...
"Dee D. Flint" wrote in message

"William" wrote in message
om...
(Quitefine) wrote in message

In article ,
(William) writes:

I'd guess there are plenty of Extra's who'se 20WPM exam was passed

for
a few greenstamps.

On what basis
do you make
that guess?

FCC
enforcement
actions
.

Based on the enforcement actions and the exam investigations, the FCC

has
only found need to investigate a tiny fraction of the tests conducted.

This
refutes your assertion that "plenty of Extras..." were able to "buy"

their
licenses.

Dee D. Flint, N8UZE

You need a course in oceanography and glaciology.

Ever heard of "Tip of the Iceberg?"

I have administered plenty of test sessions and know many Extra class
operators. None of them "bought" their licenses. They legitimately passed
the required testing.

Between the FCC data and personal experience, the evidence continues to
refute your assertion. What data do you have to justify your opinion?

Dee D. Flint, N8UZE