Old August 17th 04, 07:52 PM
Steve Robeson K4CAP

Subject: Another D-H* NCVEC proposal
From: "KØHB"
Date: 8/17/2004 12:37 PM Central Standard Time

"Steve Robeson K4CAP" wrote

It assigns a trail of responsibility in the training of the
new ops.

"Trail of responsibility"?????? I always kind of liked the idea of
self-responsibility, even though it's less popular in your new "me"
generation.

I'm going to type kinda slow here, Steve, so you can keep up.

No need, Hans.

There are SOME people here who have thier OWN perception problems
(especially those who talk out of thier mouth one way about certain third
parties then do exactly the same thing.)

The item you quoted was also several days old...The REST of us had moved
past it.

You're a day late and a dollar short...Again.

Can't you select your insults in a bit more timely manner, Old Fella?

73

Steve, K4YZ