Old February 21st 04, 04:52 PM
Cecil Moore

Tdonaly wrote:
What's that you said about ad hominem attacks, Cecil?

The last part of "ad hominem" means "to the man", Tom, not
to the Flat Earth *Society*. An ad hominem attack, by definition,
is aimed at an individual, not at a group.

If you have to sink to misrepresenting other people's ideas in order to "win"
your argument, you've actually admitted that you've lost.

I treat people the way I am first treated by them, Tom. If one
wants me to treat him like a decent human being, then one has
to act decently. There are a number of people on this newsgroup
who act decently and a number who don't.

I notice that instead of just admitting that a real-world physically
large loading coil can occupy 1/2 wavelength, you are having to resort
to accusations of ad hominem attacks as a diversion away from that
central issue.

Falsely accusing me of an ad hominem attack when I rag on the Flat
Earth Society *is* an ad hominem attack so "you've actually admitted
that you've lost." Your words, copied and pasted from above. Hint:
Be civil to me and I'll be civil to you.
--
73, Cecil http://www.qsl.net/w5dxp