Old August 18th 04, 03:00 AM
William

"KØHB" wrote in message link.net...
"Steve Robeson K4CAP" wrote

It assigns a trail of responsibility in the training of the
new ops.

"Trail of responsibility"?????? I always kind of liked the idea of
self-responsibility, even though it's less popular in your new "me"
generation.

I'm going to type kinda slow here, Steve, so you can keep up.

E v e r y o n e h e r e i s i n f a v o r o f E l m e r
a n d m e n t o r s a n d A R R L S S C l u b s
h e l p i n g n e w c o m e r s ( a n d o l d c o m e r s )
w h o w a n t s o m e h e l p.

N o b o d y e x c e p t y o u s e e s a n y v a l u e
i n a l i c e n s e w h i c h R E Q U I R E S t h e
l i c e n s e e t o b e S U P E R V I S E D w h e n
t h e y o p e r a t e.

73 de Hans, K0HB

Why bother to have a license when
you can operate unlicensed while