Old August 19th 04, 07:02 PM
William

(Steve Robeson K4CAP) wrote in message ...
Subject: ARS License Numbers
From:
(William)
Date: 8/18/2004 7:36 PM Central Standard Time
(Steve Robeson K4CAP) wrote in message

Jim's had his "backbone" for quite a while.

You say that just so long as he stays out of your way and
"never is heard a discouraging word." Yet he's been giving you subtle
hints to back off of Len, but you just don't get it (because you're
nuts and cannot NOT respond to Len). We'll see if he can stand
up to someone other than Bruce, and you'll change your tune when he
tells you to quit making an jerk of yourself. Best of Luck.

Well, Brain...

There ya go spouting off without facts again.

Fact #1. Jim HAS suggested that you stop it with Len.

Suggest you balance the number of LennieRants against the total number of
posts I've made, either to him or about him.

Fact #2. You are unbalanced.

The numbers will, of course, prove you wrong.

Fact #3. You get to do the math.

There ya go...Running off at the mouth again, Brain.

Fact #4. That's what you're doing.

Are you EVER going to learn...?!?!

Fact #5. I learned a long time ago that you're nuts.