Old August 20th 04, 12:12 AM
Len Over 21

In article ,
(William) writes:

(Len Over 21) wrote in message
In article ,
(William) writes:

Can't wait to see nutso Steve's comments on these Quitefine anon postings.

Len, dollar says he invoke PCTA Double Standard and gib Jimmy Who da pass.

All bets
are off...

Darnit Len, it was only a dollar! I know he isn't even worth a dollar...

As I said, nursie is a day late and a dollar short...

Nursie
busy "dialing,"
the
dingaling).

He gonna get blister finger. So much dialing.

His posturing and provoking him makes him oblivious to such.

What he really needs is to get rid of such ranting and raving,
"threats" against all who talk against him.

No hope for his salvation.

He
gonna
COMMIT all
his
"enemies." :-)

Hi, hi! He got a big list. Attacks all Anon posters CEPT jimmy Who.

"CEPT?" Jimmie Who moved to Yurp? :-)

Oh...as in "except..." Ah, so. :-)

I'm still waiting for the padded wagon to show up with burly white-
suited attendants carrying a one-size-fits-all jacket. :-)

Until then, the chicken-snit posturing nursie remains just another
LYING newsgroup poster. shrug

NOT a good role model for demonstrating U.S. amateur radio...

Good for demonstrating Dump Hucks, though...

LHA / WMD