Old August 20th 04, 02:52 AM
Steve Robeson K4CAP

Subject: Quitefine Anon, was: Another D-H* NCVEC proposal
From: (William)
Date: 8/19/2004 7:03 PM Central Standard Time
(Steve Robeson K4CAP) wrote in message

Darnit Len, it was only a dollar!!! That's merely 1/35th of an annual
membership in the American Radio Relay League.

Actually, Brainless, One dollar is only 1/39th of a League membership.

Facts, Brain...Ya gotta do the research and get the FACTS right.

(ahhhhhh....yeeeeeah...Like THAT will ever happen...)

Guess we all know how long it's been since you DID hold a League
membership, eh? I't BEEN $39 for YEARS now....

Just like Steve to argue minutia; he'll probably end up calling
someone a liar over it. The difference between 1/35 and 1/39 is
0.00293.

I seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, Brain.

I transpose the "h" and "a" in "have" and that's OK for you "address".

I point out that you make a specific error of fact, and that is "minutia"

Uh huh...

Yet I still support the ARRL regardless of the current price.

Not at $35.00, you don't.

So now that you've tried to divert the issue, are you still going to
give Jimmy Who da pass?

Who's "Jimmy Who"?

I searched Google and QRZ and find no one named "Jimmy Who". Is that a
Westernization of an Asian name?

Steve, K4YZ