Old August 20th 04, 02:55 AM
Steve Robeson K4CAP

Subject: Another D-H* NCVEC proposal
From: (William)
Date: 8/19/2004 7:11 PM Central Standard Time
(Steve Robeson K4CAP) wrote in message
From:
(William)
Date: 8/19/2004 7:24 AM Central Standard Time

These guys are so full of it. And "it" stinks.

In as much as you seem to have YOUR head firmly implanted in Lennie's
britches, I dare say that ANYthing you smell stinks, Brain.

Another day, another opporutnity for you to regain your self respect

and
dignity...

...down the drain...

Steve, K4YZ

Gosh, so many "opporUt_nities," so little time. You might want to
wipe that froth from the corner of your mouth.

Again trying to dodge behind a typo rather than take some definitive
action to restore some dignity to the Burke name.

Guess we know where your priorities lay, Brain.

As if we had any doubts.

Steve, K4YZ