Old August 21st 04, 12:55 AM
N2EY

In article , (Steve
Robeson K4CAP) writes:

Well, Mike...It's probably because we disagree with each other without
calling each other Nazi's, jackbooted thugs, elitists, invent diminuitives
for each other, and generally treat each other with a modicum of respct
when we take each other on some point.

Let's see - we disagree on many political points, like the practicality of
manned space exploration. In the area of amateur radio policy, Steve thinks
license fees,
and a "student" license are good ideas, while I think they're not. Steve thinks
it's
practical to have 'secret' tests again, while I say it's a waste of time to
pester FCC with such an idea, and that "Son of Bash" would make the point moot
anyway.

And probably lots more stuff. Like how I think responding to certain folks here
is a waste of time, and simply encourages them.

Besides all that, I'm a Yankee with a call from my time in New York State and
he's a 4 lander.

But that's just a guess on my part!

Disagreement without personal attacks. Watta concept, huh?

73 de Jim, N2EY