Old August 21st 04, 02:30 PM
Steve Robeson K4CAP

Subject: ARS License Numbers
From: (William)
Date: 8/21/2004 6:23 AM Central Standard Time
(Quitefine) wrote in message
In article ,
(William) writes:

And for what it's worth, have you noticed that we used to have an ANON
poster on here going by the "handle" of Quitefine?

Why do you write of
us in the past tense?

I wrote of you in the past tense, not us. Welcome back, Jim.

Steve has an
unnatural attraction for every ANON poster on here EXCEPT for
Quitefine.

It seems that 'Steve' is
not the only one :-) :-)

You and Lenover21 have both
tried to be anonymous here.

I merely wished to reduce spam at my original e-mail account, and
it has worked.

Suuuuuuuuuuure you did, Brain.. Sure.

You can and will read nefarious intent into any of my actions.

So far your actions say "liar", "poor self esteem" and "no self respect"

Regardless, my posting style has not changed and anyone who
asks will be told who I am.

Yes, your "posting style" HAS changed. You became far more vile,
antagonizing and mistruthful. This was all after your public announcement of
admiration for another vile, antagonizing and mistruthful RRAP poster.

As for telling anyone who you are, if it really meant anything to you, it
would automatic for you to sign your posts.

You don't. So much for self respect.

Steve, K4YZ