Old August 22nd 04, 08:28 PM
Mike Coslo

Len Over 21 wrote:

In article , Mike Coslo
writes:

snippage

Nope. You two and Steve are all getting exactly what ya'all want out of
this newsgroup. Enjoy!

I'm getting NOTHING except some typing exercise and practice in
phrasing.

If that's what you want, go for it!

Mike, I got started in REAL RADIO 51 years ago and worked in
radio-electronics for an entire career. Are you claiming that "I
don't know the truth" about ALL of radio? [have you changed your
surname to Jessup?]

Now did you mean that *I* was claiming that I didn't know the truth
about ALL of Radio, or that I was claiming that *you* didn't know the
truth about ALL of radio? A little confusion there.

And no, I'm still Mike Coslo - mild mannered, cute as a button, and
makin' friends wherever I go... 8^)

YOU condone nursie and whatever he says...because he is another
PCTA extra (and that "club" must stick together...why, I don't know.

Jimmie Who writes so bloody much in here that he can't come to
a good point. YOU are confusing enormous content with "good
manners." shrug

Now WHY are you wading in here in yet-another-nursie-does-the
Yell-Yell versus Everyone Else?

Back to your penalty box...

Trrying to tell me to shut up?

Extra penalty time in the box for trying to sass the audience.

Sassing the ref can get you extra penalty time. Altercations with the
Audience can get you a game misconduct! 8^)