Old August 23rd 04, 07:13 PM
Steve Robeson K4CAP

Subject: Back At Ya, Brain.....
From: (Len Over 21)
Date: 8/22/2004 3:11 PM Central Standard Time
In article ,

(Steve
Robeson K4CAP) writes:

Subject: ARS License Numbers
From:
(William)
Date: 8/21/2004 3:04 PM Central Standard Time

Steve, you're merely a short, chubby, frustrated, middle-aged, sick,
uniform seeking has-been who has been off his medications for far too
long to return to a normal life.

Hmmmm.....I'm 5' 9" and 195. For a person you allege to be "short,

chubby"
and "sick", I fall well within what Docs would LIKE to see at "my age".

Sorry, nursie, but you are looking at the WRONG medical charts.

195 is too heavy for that height.

"DR HOWARD, DR FINE DR ANDERSON..."

Please remind us of your healthcare certifications, licensure, education
or training, Lennie...?!?!?

Not bad for a fella nearing 50.

Tsk. 51 years ago I began working REAL HF communications.
Big time.

Where was nursie then?

I can guarantee you I wasn't making up stories about my army "career" a
the expense of my character, Lennie.

Why not try Lennie's tact and come at me with "Dill Sergeant" and
"Nursie".

Poor NURSIE. Complain, complain that others just don't like the
PCTA Double Standard in here. Tsk.

It wasn't a complaint, Lennie. You're quoting out of context again.

Oh, I don't mind a bit of personal embarassment, Brain. It's when you
lose that ability to objectively look at yourself that you REALLY lose
yourself. Take Lennie for example...Poor fella lost sight of objectivity
decades ago and NOW look at him...Pandering in a newsgroup for an avocation
that he's not a part of...and for what...???

Not "pandering."

Sure you are.

Just showing that the morse code test for a radio license is old, tired,
worn-out, and just something that a few can do to make themselves
artificial "big men" in amateur radio.

How can you show that, Lennie?

You have no experience in Amateur Radio by which to make a balanced,
objective, informed opinion on the subject.

Tsk, tsk. I've spent over a half century in a radio-electronics career,
as a working professional.

And not one minute of it practical experience in Amateur Radio.

Continue to accuse boy scout leaders of being pederasts and
molesters of young boys.

And this isn't true?

Betchya there's a half dozen such stories a month alledging exactly that,
Lennie.

Are you saying that ALL those stories in the non-Amateur Radio press are
in fact untrue?

Continue to label the University of Illinois as a "correspondence
school." And the same with Beloit College, University of Wisconsin
at Madison, and so forth.

I don't see any evidence that anything OTHER than a correspondence course
may have been attended, Lennie.

And I am certainly not opening any e mail from you.

Continue with your "non-profane" comments about "having a head
up the ass of another newsgroup enemy."

I have never mad a comment about "having a head up the ass of another
newsgroup enemy."

YOU can't decide what your "correct name" is, so why do you insist
anyone else should?

Manufacturing an "issue." Tsk.

Not of MY "manufacture", Lennie.

Your boy was the one whining about not being addressed by his "correct"
name, yet hides it behind an anonymous addresses and fake names.

Nursie claims he can "call authorities to have anyone committed"
because of some idiot idea of professional qualifications.

I never said I can "have anyone committed".

You quoted out of context again, but that is, of course, your trademark.

I've never called you a "penis", Brain. I even doubt you have one, but
that's just a guess based upon the character of your posts here...

"Putz" is a Yiddish pejorative standing for penis.

"...standing for penis", or IS penis...?!?!

You CAN verify that. And, you HAVE called both myself and Brian
that many times!

If the shoe fits, Lennie...

I never called you a homosexual.

You've never called him a heterosexual, either.

Should I...??? Can you prove it? That he may have been a sperm donor does
not validate his sexual orientation.

Like YOU would know what a "civil reply" is, Brain?

I thought we had a couple weeks of that a couple months ago...then as

soon
as Lennie revisited the room after a short respite, you launched right back
into the same old song and dance...So PLEASE don't insult anyone with the
suggestion that YOU represent a hallmark of "civility", Brain...It doesn't
"wash"...

Tsk, tsk, tsk! Incorrect comments by poor, offended nursie.

Not incorrect.

Brian Burke did very good on his own in here WHILE I was gone.
[it's archived in Google...:-)]

Brain...WHO?

You mean "BillyBeeper"...?!?! Or "William"...?!?!

PCTA extras can say anything and it is ALWAYS civil and truthful!

Civil?

Not always.

Truthful?

You haven't proved otherwise.