Old August 23rd 04, 09:51 PM
Len Over 21

In article , Mike Coslo writes:

N2EY wrote:
In article , Mike Coslo
writes:

And no, I'm still Mike Coslo - mild mannered, cute as a button, and
makin' friends wherever I go... 8^)

Absolutely!

Back to your penalty box...

Trrying to tell me to shut up?

Extra penalty time in the box for trying to sass the audience.

Sassing the ref can get you extra penalty time. Altercations with the
Audience can get you a game misconduct! 8^)

What about fighting with the Zamboni?

Remember that guy they found under the ice and snow in the Alps?......
8^) I don't think anyone's beaten the Zamboni yet!

That "iceman" was probably a PCTA extra clutching a code key
in his dead fist. Check with a bio-historian...or the ARRL website.

Nobody in the rest of the world has invented a better ice surfacing
machine than the Zamboni. Invented and made right here in
southern California.

"A Zamboni gets through when nothing else will...."

Hi hi.