Old August 24th 04, 05:46 PM
William

(Len Over 21) wrote in message ...
In article ,
(Steve
Robeson K4CAP) writes:

And this was not about you. It was about Brian P Burke misrepresenting
his identity and not being man enough or having the conviction to stand
behind his opinions.

More transference. NURSIE doesn't pay much attention to his
emotional outbursts in here...says he "never said such a thing"
after he said it. Strange.

Of course; he lies. But since he's nuts he's not responsible for his
actions.

Because I do have convictions I receive a lot of flack from Yell DMC.

For instance, when Part 97 says you cannot take compensation for
amateur radio, then a repeater owner charges dues....

For instance, when Part 97 specifies only a Morse Code exam can
satisfy element 1, and the VEC's administer Farnsworth exams....

For instance, when a poster states, "Sorry Hans, MARS IS Amateur
Radio!"

For instance, when a poster behaves insanely, I call him nuts.