Old August 24th 04, 10:38 PM
Len Over 21

In article ,
(Steve Robeson, K4CAP) writes:

(Len Over 21) wrote in message
In article ,

(Steve
Robeson K4CAP) writes:

Subject: Back At Ya, Brian.....
From:
(Len Over 21)
Date: 8/23/2004 3:51 PM Central Standard Time

NURSIE think I not "qualified!" I not qualified for morsemanship in
amateur radio. I qualified for commercial radio, for military radio, in
fact any radio...receivers or transmittes, any frequency range up to
24 GHz. Been there, done that, several times over.

Great, Lennie.

Then why don't you expend your verbose antagonisms in a military
or commercial radio related newsgroup...?!?!

This forum is about AMATEUR RADIO.

Then why have you discussed the SPACE BUSINESS at length
in here with another, neither one of you having ANY experience
in the space business?

It's very apparent that you are lost and refuse to look at a map
or stop and ask directions.

Tsk, tsk. I use maps all the time. MapQuest very handy for
trips. Available free over the Internet! Maps from AAA also free,
have an up-to-date collection (rather used) in the car. :-)

I bet that drives Mrs Lennie nuts.

Not at all. Why you mention wife? You like other guys' wives?

I'll bet that drives Mrs. Nursie nuts! :-)

NURSIE need some mental therapy, is in a good place to get it.
She never avails herself of that.

Still waiting on your credentials to make such a determination.

Still waiting for those "authorities" to show up and take me away
to be committed...that you said you could get with a simple phone
call.

Tsk, tsk. NURSIE not have authority...or guts to try it.

So far it's just an obvious shill to try and detract from the
black eyes you keep collecting in here.

What "black eyes," Diminutive Man?

My eyes are still blue, cute as ever. :-)

Go get some mental therapy, NURSIE. You have "qualifications"
to commit yourself.

You got NO authority to commit anyone else.