Old August 30th 04, 12:02 PM
William

(Blackguard) wrote in message om...
(William) wrote in message om...
Robert Casey wrote in message ...
Things are gettin' mighty boring around here lately.

Com' on, we can do better than this.... :-)

Can we?

I'd be happy to move past this, but what would be the point?

You might not win the prize for the biggest Usenet Penis?

Ahh, I see that you and Steve, (or is it Steve and Steve?) are focused
on the male genitalia. The only Jimmy approved word for such is
"Putz!" Get with the program.

We've still got Steve with his turette's syndrome and he isn't going to get help.

He doesn't need help. You don't want him to get help.

Yes he does. Why wouldn't anybody?

End it. Quit posting to him.

I'm replying to you. That means I'm not replying to him. Is that
correct?

YOU CAN'T, CAN YOU?

I am
still