Old September 2nd 04, 06:24 AM
Len Over 21

In article ,
(William) writes:

Dave Heil wrote in message
William wrote:

(Len Over 21) wrote in message
In article ,
(Brian) writes:

Dave Heil wrote in message

"Jimmie"?

If you ever have a future in amateur radio, it will be a short one.
You've talked and talked and talked the talk. You've not yet begun

walk the walk.

Dave K8MN

Hey Dave, what is Quitefine's role in amateur radio?

Robust oberst not know, passes da buck.

No committment in messaging... :-)

Or, he too busy walking and talking, not listening...

Walking and chewing gum at same time without tripping or biting his

tongue.

All kidding aside, "William", it is nearly 41 years that I've been
licensed as a radio amateur. I've made no empty brags about getting an
"Extra right out of the box". I just did it.

Wow!

You got an Extra right out of the box?

That should be easily verifiable. No other intervening licenses?

Wow! That IS impressive! Imagine...a whole 41 years as an
AMATEUR!

Gosh and golly, I've been a licensed professional in radio for a
mere 48 years and kept on working in that since. I just did it.

:-)

"No matter what job, educational level, employer, or
government/military service that anyone has, if said anyone
opposes Heil's views, he/she will be the target of Heil's insults,
ridicule, name-calling, factual errors, ethnic slurs, total lack of
emoticons and social-interaction graces, acting in an arrogant,
elitist manner...for years" :-)

LHA / WMD