Old September 3rd 04, 12:41 AM
Dan/W4NTI

"Brian Kelly" wrote in message
om...
"KØHB" wrote in message

k.net...

http://start.earthlink.net/newsartic...84QTN983_story

Gotta love it. John Street the mayor is well known as a bit of a kook,
he's maybe a tad shady and he's a technology junkie but he's actually
been doing a pretty good job overall. My bet is that this maneuver
will fly.

If the FCC sits on BPL as long as it's been sitting on the code test
BPL will be history having been leapfrogged by Wi-Fi. Works for me.

w3rv

I think I've finally got this BPL fiasco figured out. The political suck up
appointees at the FCC had to make it LOOK LIKE they were following
instructions. Knowing full well it (BPL) would fail. Or perhaps not... hi.

Dan/W4NTI