Old September 9th 04, 11:08 PM
Mr Ham Radio

"Splinter" wrote in message
On Tue, 7 Sep 2004 21:33:16 -0400, "Mr Ham Radio"
wrote:

K1MAN's program is GOOD, and should be left alone. If he has to go, so

does
W1AW. Enough said, I have spoken. This is the way it WILL be.

I beg to differ. ARRL is within the guidelines of Part 97 of
the Commission's rules and. last I checked, knows that the frequency
is clear before starting their programs. Also, it's widely known and
accepted that W!AW has scheduled "All Station" announcements as well
as Code practice. All within the bounds of the rules.
K1MAN, as I understand it, doesn't care about if the frequency
is is use and walks over everyone in an attempt to gain financially
from selling his equipment over the air.

--
Dan, KD8AGU
Please remove ".nospam" to reply via email.

K1MAN's schedule is also widely known, and is within the bounds of the
rules.

Your understanding is incorrect, as usual.

If W1AW can "broadcast", so can K1MAN. If you don't like the content of
K1MAN's broadcast, start your own. But for now, SHUT THE HELL UP.

---
This E-Mail is certified Virus Free.