Old January 17th 05, 11:32 AM
Airy R.Bean

Your outburst below seems to be self-referential
in terms of bad manners.

There is no association with manners in the free and
personal choice of whether to post at the top or at the bottom,
it's just that - a free choice.

There is nothing that it impolite in exercising a free choice as to
style of presentation - if you think that there is - then you condemn
yourself by being impolite to those of us who are top-posters.

That you choose to target those whose choice is not your own
would seem to suggest that if anybody be the habitué of bad manners,
then it is you.

There are no rules on the matter.

Your post below is a shining example of why top-posting is the
better and preferred option, for, in order to read what you put,
a page down was necessary. Another example of bad manners
from you, in fact, because you inconvenience those who just sit
on the "next" button to thumb through a NG.

"Clarence_A" wrote in message
om...
"Airy R.Bean" wrote in message
It's not just my opinion, it's the blatant truth that you get to
see the new content without having to page down
through loads of already-seen quotations.
"Tony VE6MVP" wrote in message
On Mon, 10 Jan 2005 14:27:08 -0000, "Airy R.Bean"

wrote:
The posting misquoted me as a bottom poster.
Ahh.
Top-posting is the preferred option - you get to
see the new content without having to page down
through loads of already-seen quotations.
That's your opinion. Not mine.

Bad manners are no excuse! Learn to be polite and follow the
rules!