Old January 17th 05, 01:59 PM
Clarence_A

"Airy R.Bean" wrote in message

snipped BS
"Clarence_A" wrote in message
om...
"Airy R.Bean" wrote in message

snipped BS
"Tony VE6MVP" wrote in message
On Mon, 10 Jan 2005 14:27:08 -0000, "Airy R.Bean"

wrote:
The posting misquoted me as a bottom poster.
Ahh.
Top-posting is the preferred option - you get to
see the new content without having to page down
through loads of already-seen quotations.
That's your opinion. Not mine.

Bad manners are no excuse! Learn to be polite and follow the
rules!

Another bad mannered top poster made his insensitive obvious and
ignore good advice so attempt to prove his defective preference
for breaking rules and being a general pain!

What do you need to teach manners? I see your mother failed!
Also you are not even trying!

There are rules by convention. But you choose to ignore them.

Since we are all free to exercise one option. Finding a poster
where there is
no intelligence conveyed! PLONK!

BYE