Old September 10th 04, 12:18 AM
Dan/W4NTI

"Splinter" wrote in message
On Tue, 7 Sep 2004 21:33:16 -0400, "Mr Ham Radio"
wrote:

K1MAN's program is GOOD, and should be left alone. If he has to go, so

does
W1AW. Enough said, I have spoken. This is the way it WILL be.

I beg to differ. ARRL is within the guidelines of Part 97 of
the Commission's rules and. last I checked, knows that the frequency
is clear before starting their programs. Also, it's widely known and
accepted that W!AW has scheduled "All Station" announcements as well
as Code practice. All within the bounds of the rules.
K1MAN, as I understand it, doesn't care about if the frequency
is is use and walks over everyone in an attempt to gain financially
from selling his equipment over the air.

--
Dan, KD8AGU
Please remove ".nospam" to reply via email.

You have in basically correct Dan. K1MAN, is a radio bully. He seems to
think that whatever he does, thinks, or wants to do takes priority over
everyone and everything else. Case in point...

For a period of about 2 years K1MAN vacated the frequency of 14.275. During
that time several stations began operating there. One day up comes Glen
Baxter and he tells us to get off because it is time for his broadcast. He
didn't ask, he didn't even attempt to be polite. He just decided it was
time to resume his trashcasting on ''HIS" frequency. A major fight erupted
and the latest FCC action against him is the result of it.

Recently he decided to finally move off of the GA Sideband net frequency of
3975, he moved up the band a bit and ordered the UFO network to get off his
frequency. Same same from Baxter boy.

Several years before he had a major fight with the 3975 crowd. Unfortunatly
the rebels capitulated.

Mr. Baxter is 'real popular' with the AM crowd in New England. Ask them
about his ''full carrier AM'' signal on 3890 nightly.

Dan/W4NTI