Old September 10th 04, 06:35 PM
Len Over 21

In article ,
(Foul-mouthed Role Model of a Modern Ham Extra) writes:

Subject: ARRL to propose subband-by-bandwidth regulation
From:
(William)
Date: 9/8/2004 7:20 PM Central Standard Time
(Steve Robeson K4CAP) wrote in message

Thank God...Maybe we can keep the scum in one puddle.

Now DAVE! Why should we assume he'd have any relevent experience or
participation? He's got a big mouth, a bad attitude, and the idea that

the
Constitutions guarantees somehow mean it's OK to be an antagonistic twerp.

One day, someone will throw a brick through his windows or flatten

his
tires, and "all of a sudden" he will realize that there ARE penalties for
running your mouth off.

So much for "civil discourse."

You're simply incapable of it.

Best of Luck.

There's nothing of what I said that's "uncivil", Brain.

Nearly ALL of nursie's output is uncivil.

Lennie's spent a long time building his foundation of hatred.

No "foundation of hatred" here. That's all in nursie's disordered
imagination and psychosis.

One of these days someone is likely to react. It happens everyday.
Read the papers.

In the Podunk Valley, TN, weekly newspeper?

More likely in this newsgroup. Nursie REACTS like a CB-plusser.

The ones I feel sorry for are Mrs Lennie and thier cats. I doubt she has
a clue as to how he acts in this open, public fourm. She will be the one
terrorized as a result of HIS actions.

Anyone attempting to "terrorize" my wife, me, or this household
will be in for a rude, painful surprise.

Google will, of course, archive this message made in a public venue.
The LAPD can access that. So can the telephone company security
people. So can AOL.

Intimidation "threats" made over a newsgroup are puerile rantings of
a deranged mind. No degrees or certificates needed to verify that.

Oh well.

Nursie is IN a well...one that is of despair, deep, cold and was dug
by herself in the unfertile imagination of her own mind. It has no
water and the bucket is filled with unmentionable waste...

Get help for yourself, nursie.